Book a tee time
Please see below for information on our efforts to help limit the spread of the COVID-19 virus.
To our valued Members and Guests,
We feel it’s important to support public health and safety initiatives. To this end, Cedar Ridge is implementing the following practices recommended by the NGCOA’s Park & Play Program which align with the Center for Disease Control and Prevention’s (CDC) “social distancing” and sanitation practices, and have been reviewed and approved by a physician at the Infectious Diseases Society of America.
- Members and guest are encouraged to make tee times. Please call the clubhouse (641.28.6465) or book online here.
- All golf carts will be sanitized prior to and following all play.
- Scorecards and pencils will be available by request only.
- Beverages are allowed on the course and may be purchased in the clubhouse. Customers may also call in orders rather than coming into the clubhouse and we will deliver to their cart or the first tee. Coolers will be sanitized prior to use. The clubhouse will not be available for seating and consumption of beverages.
- The E-Z Lyft system has been installed on all holes so the ball may be putted in the cup and removed without contact. Click here for a video demonstration
- Bunker rakes will be removed. Our staff will rake bunkers each day. If a ball comes to rest in a disurbed area of a bunker, the player will have the choice to either move their ball to an undisturbed area or treat the bunker as Ground Under Repair and take relief without penalty.
- Ball washers will not be available on the course
- The spacing of the driving range stations will be increased. Range balls will be placed on the range instead of being bagged. Range balls may be purchased in the clubhouse: Warm-up before round $3, unlimited practice $8.
- To assist us in ensuring all golf carts are sanitized prior to use, golfers are asked to please park carts in the “Cart Return Area” following play.
- Short Game and Putting Practice Areas: Please refrain from utilizing range balls on the practice green.
- Our staff has been trained on the importance of epidemic prevention and control.
Thank you in advance for your patience and cooperation during these troubling times.
CEDAR RIDGE GOLF CLUB
Enjoy one of NE Iowa’s favorite golf courses when you play Cedar Ridge. Located just east of Charles City, our beautiful 18-hole golf course features tree-lined fairways, large greens and views of the Cedar River all designed to flow with the natural countryside.
In addition, the club has a practice range and offers private and group instruction for players of all ages and abilities taught by our PGA Professional.
When you visit Cedar Ridge you will experience a fair and challenging course in a fun and family-friendly environment.
Our semi-private golf club offers a tremendous value to its members including an active events schedule. If you are looking for the right place to host your company outing or charity tournament, our experienced staff will help you plan and coordinate every aspect.