Book a tee time
OPENING DAY: SATURDAY, MARCH 28TH
Please see below for information on our efforts to help limit the spread of the COVID-19 virus.
To our valued Members and Guests,
We feel it’s important to support public health and safety initiatives. To this end, Cedar Ridge is implementing the following practices recommended by the NGCOA’s Park & Play Program which align with the Center for Disease Control and Prevention’s (CDC) “social distancing” and sanitation practices, and have been reviewed and approved by a physician at the Infectious Diseases Society of America.
- It is recommended that guests utilize the tee time booking engine on our website to prepay for their golf rounds. Guests will also be able to prepay for rounds by calling the clubhouse.
- All golf carts will be sanitized prior to and following all play.
- Scorecards and pencils will be available by request only.
- Beverages will be allowed on the course. Customers may call in orders rather than coming into the clubhouse and we will deliver to their cart or the first tee. Coolers will be sanitized prior to use.
- Cups will be raised eliminating the need to remove the flagstick or reach into the cup. We have adopted a local rule as follows: Any shot striking the cup and remaining within a club length of the cup be considered “holed.”
- Bunker rakes will be removed. Our staff will rake bunkers each day. If a ball comes to rest in a disurbed area of a bunker, the player will have the choice to either move their ball to an undisturbed area or treat the bunker as Ground Under Repair and take relief without penalty.
- The doors to the clubhouse will remain open as much as possible and door handles will be sanitized on a frequent basis.
- Ball washers will not be available on the course
- The spacing of the driving range stations will be increased. Range balls will be placed on the range instead of being bagged. We will utilize an honor system for those purchasing range balls.
- To assist us in ensuring all golf carts are sanitized prior to use, golfers are asked to please park carts in the “Cart Return Area” following play.
- Short Game and Putting Practice Areas: Please refrain from utilizing range balls on the practice green.
- Our staff has been trained on the importance of epidemic prevention and control.
Thank you in advance for your patience and cooperation during these troubling times.
CEDAR RIDGE GOLF CLUB
Enjoy one of NE Iowa’s favorite golf courses when you play Cedar Ridge. Located just east of Charles City, our beautiful 18-hole golf course features tree-lined fairways, large greens and views of the Cedar River all designed to flow with the natural countryside.
In addition, the club has a practice range and offers private and group instruction for players of all ages and abilities taught by our PGA Professional.
When you visit Cedar Ridge you will experience a fair and challenging course in a fun and family-friendly environment.
Our semi-private golf club offers a tremendous value to its members including an active events schedule. If you are looking for the right place to host your company outing or charity tournament, our experienced staff will help you plan and coordinate every aspect.